Thursday, June 7, 2012

(SOLD!) Jake and the Neverland Pirates Plush Set

Yay hey, no way! This one's brand new, folks! Purchased this with my little boy's own set all the way from Disneystore.com. If your little one's as crazy over Jake and the Neverland Pirates show on Disney Junior, then get this for him/her! Only 1 set available, and yes, I'm selling this as a set (That means, no, you can't just get Jake or Izzy, they come as a whole crew!).


Jake, Izzy and Cubby are all 12" Plush Toys, while the Skully Plush is about 7".

The plush toys retail for US$12.50 + Tax and Shipping/ Handling each (Skully retails for US$8.50 + Tax and S/H). But that's in the USofA. This set is here in the Philippines and is ready to ship. Get the whole crew now for P3000!

This set ships in 2 pouches. Interested? Here's how to buy this!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! I actually have new stocks of this. Selling them at a lower price. Please let me know asap via email (nappycakes at gmail dot com) since I have a bazaar next week and will bring these if still available.

      http://nappykaye.blogspot.com/2012/11/toys-for-sale.html

      Delete

Interested in a product? Leave me a message here!