Friday, June 15, 2012

PRE-LOVED Baby Cargo Jeans

The thing about getting clothes for infants is they outgrow it just like that. Newborns hardly get to wear newborn sizes, and sometimes, buying expensive clothing just isn't worth it. So if your little one has cousins and older siblings, he or she is blessed to get hand-me-downs. In my case, RL was the first baby boy in years, so there wasn't anyone to hand down anything to him. So we bought him clothes, and yes, he outgrew them fast.

Carter's Cargo Jeans, with snaps and gartered waist. Sized 6months.
I have more to post in the coming days. Bear with me, I'm trying the best I can to fit all my things-to-do in 24-hour days.

Want this? Leave a comment here or on the link on our Facebook page. Order instructions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interested in a product? Leave me a message here!